Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Love Letter






I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me whenever I was around you. I felt as if I was in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what you did. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your name or a small symbol that reminds me of you, and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you. I wish that we could go back to the days when it was me and you. I want to show you how much you mean to me. You make my heart stop FOR the first time we meet.I love to see your smile with your stupid joke.

You're an amazing man!!You've helped me to discover my dreams when u teach me not to giving up and chase my dream and inspired me to become the woman that I've always dreamed of becoming without you realized.When I look into your eyes and I see a love that is very much still there,but no longer radiant and aliveIf only i can turn back time.

 Does that mean that we stopped loving each other? Absolutely not. You're a very special soul in my life and you will always continue to be. I love you with all my being and I accept that we are now traveling down different paths in our lives, but my love for you will always remain constant and my past of you will be relived in my dreams. Though our roads are different, our paths will always cross and maybe someday in the future,our roads will meet and we will travel down the same path once again, until then my sweet love ... in my heart is where you always reside. 

My soul my heart. 


No comments: